Royal Highness is a feminized medicinal cross between Respect 13 (Cannalope Haze x Juanita la Lagrimosa) and Dancehall 24. This produced a 60% Sativa and 40% Indica hybrid that flowers for 9 weeks or early October when grown outdoors. It tastes smooth, skunky and sweet. This plant stays small, around 80 to 110cm. Not only for medicinal users, but also for recreational users.
|Seed bank||Royal Queen Seeds|
|Genetics||60% sativa - 40% indica|
|Parents||Respect 13 x Dancehall 24|
|Flowering period||9 weeks|
|Harvest time (outdoor)||October|
|Available as||Feminized seeds|
This cultivar is the queen of queens. With her flowery and coffee-like aromas, she produces significant amounts of CBD, which are close to the THC ratios of 14%. Royal Highness by Royal Queen Seeds won 3rd place “Best CBD Flower” at the 2016 Colorado Cannabis Cup, which comes as no surprise considering the immense dankness that she produces.
If you address her as “Your Royal Highness”, she will reward your obedience with 550-600g/m² of bud for indoor operations and 425-475g/plant for outdoor settings. With these amounts, Royal Highness will deliver an abundance of material that will elevate you to the world of monarchs.
Speaking of elevation, this 60% sativa-dominant strain will uplift your mind, while the remaining 40% indica genes will make you feel absolutely fabulous. The Royal Highness comes from the lineage of Respect 13 x Dancehall 24. Respect 13 is composed of Cannalope Haze and Juanita la Lagrimosa; A dope sativa mixed with a Spanish beauty with high CBD levels.
Royal Highness grows relatively short, 60-100cm indoors and 80-110cm outdoors. This is amazing to say the least, considering the yields that she produces; 475g from a 110cm-tall plant is absolutely brutal! Make sure to add support if the nugs become too heavy for the stems.
So, if you’re looking for a medical CBD strain that will deliver heaps of product, Royal Highness will listen to your needs, as long as you obey her with the required nutrition, lumens, watering schedules and general care. After only 9 weeks of flowering, she will produce so much dank, it could bring armies down to their knees. Experience this monarch and you shall not be disappointed.