Please read all of the following information carefully. It contains important information to you, The Customer, with regards to the use of our website and products available for purchase from it.
The use of our Website and all services rendered through it are solely subject to your acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions. This applies to all users, and all content/services/products without limitation.
If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions of this document then you are not authorized to use our Website and/or services.
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions may not be construed against the drafting party.
1. Zativo: the Company that runs this website (Madcom BV), and renders the services within. Based in Amsterdam.
2. Website: The website(s) owned and managed by Zativo. This includes www.zativo.com, all other top level domains, and subsequent sub-domains.
3. Literature: any content derived by Zativo that is not displayed on the Website.
4. The Customer: You – A retail client, not acting in a professional capacity, whom enters into an agreement with Zativo by accepting the Terms and Conditions and/or is registered with the Website.
5. Agreement: the agreement, contract and understanding between The Customer and Zativo. These terms and Conditions are a formal and integral part of said Agreement.
1. The Terms and Conditions of this document apply to all products, offers, and content on the Website. They also apply to any agreement made by, or on behalf of Zativo, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
2. All content on www.Zativo.com, every top level domain variation, and subsequent subdomains, is the sole property of Zativo. It may not be used, republished, distributed or modified without Zativo’s express permission.
3. All cannabis seeds sold by Zativo are for personal use. We do not sell to large scale or commercial growers. We reserve the right to refuse service if we think this term is being breached.
4. All products sold on this website are legal to own within the Netherlands. The Customer is responsible for understanding the law of thier region, as well as the consequences should The Customer fail to abide by them. Zativo does not claim that any of its products are legal outside of the Netherlands.
5. Zativo reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time. If The Customer breach the Terms and Conditions outlined in this document, The Customer will be refused service.
6. Zativo does not encourage the illegal use of thier products. Anyone who does so acts on their own initiative. Zativo strongly advise The Customer to consult their lawyer, if The Customer has any doubts.
7. Cannabis seeds do not have proven medical value. They may not be used as a medicine or as a replacement for medicine.
8. Zativo reserves the right to limit the scope of service, including sales, to any person, region or jurisdiction, for any reason, without notice.
1. All prices on the Website and other Literature derived from Zativo include VAT an all other relevant taxes.
2. All costs are clearly stated. In the unlikely event of any additional costs that may occur during the ordering process, said costs will be clearly displayed separately.
3. On occasion, Zativo may run special offers, services and promotions through the Website and content derived from Zativo. Said offers, services and promotions may be limited in quantity and time. Zativo reserves the right begin and halt these at their own discretion.
4. All prices, content and information displayed on the Website, and other Literature derived from Zativo is created with the utmost care. However, Zativo does not guarantee that said content is always accurate, complete or current. All content and information derived from Zativo is for general purpose only. It should not be relied on as a source of information of decision making. Any decision made as a result of the content and information displayed on the Zativo Website and subsequent Literature is done at The Customer’s own risk.
5. Zativo reserves the right to change and modify any content or information displayed on the Website and in any Literature at any time, at Zativo’s discretion. The Customer agrees to monitor any changes to the Website or literature.
6. Product prices may change without notice.
1. To place an order with Zativo, and use the Website’s full functionality, The Customer may register their details with Zativo by registering with them.
2. During the registration process The Customer will be asked to define a suitable username and password. It is the sole responsibility of The Customer to ensure that the details chosen are suitable, and remain confidential. Zativo is not liable for the loss of any login details, or the misuse of them by other parties they are shared with. Zativo assumes that The Customer is in fact The Customer who registered the account.
3. If the customer suspects that their log in credentials have been compromised, it is their responsibility to change their password as soon as possible and/or inform us at Zativo so we may take appropriate action.
1. The Customer is required to make payment to Zativo before their products are dispatched.
2. Zativo reserves the right to select appropriate payment methods, of which may change at any time.
3. Zativo reserves the right to refuse or limit service, or any order placed by the Customer for any reason. This is not limited to us suspecting a breach of these terms.
4. Zativo reserves the right to refuse or limit service, or any order to those deemed to be operating in a professional or commercial capacity.
5. The Customer agrees to maintain current and relevant account information. Zativo cannot be held responsible for delays, extra costs or incorrect orders placed due to inaccurate account information.
6. Should service to The Customer be refused for any reason, Zativo will endeavour to contact said Customer and explain the situation.
1. Zativo may occasionally publish third part links on the Website, such as YouTube videos or links to other third party websites that have no affiliation with Zativo.
2. Zativo is not responsible for the content or services of any third party website in anyway.
3. Zativo is not responsible for any situation that may arise from accessing third part websites.
1. Although Zativo takes great care in ensuring all content is up to date and correct, there may be occasional typographical errors, inaccuracies and omissions. Zativo reserves the right to correct these, and update, halt or cancel any order that may be affected as a result.
1. Zativo may, but has no obligation to, monitor, remove and edit content, such as feedback that is considered by Zativo to be offensive, unlawful, libellous, threatening, or threatens any trademark/intellectual property.
2. The Customer is responsible for the accuracy of their comments, and any situation that may arise from them.
1. Although Zativo endeavours to keep its service error free, it cannot be a guarantee. If, for any reason, Zativo should fail to meet its obligations within the agreed period, Zativo will contact The Customer to work out an amicable solution. The Customer will have the option to terminate their order with Zativo free of charge.
2. Once a package has left the Zativo warehouse it is in the hands of the couriers. As such, Zativo cannot be held responsible for any delays or disruptions to service incurred by said couriers.
3. Zativo encourages The Customer to inspect their order upon delivery. If any damage or defects are noted, The Customer must inform Zativo with all due haste by email.
4. Once a package leaves the Zativo warehouse, all liability for its contents are transferred to The Customer.
1. The Agreement of service is concluded the moment The Customer receives their package. Zativo may, but is not obligated to, answer any queries The Customer may have post-conclusion. Zativo will not and cannot answer questions that may be used to break the law.
1. Zativo reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
1. The Customer must contact Zativo prior to making a return to discuss the situation. A return may not be made without prior agreement.
2. Returned products must be in their original condition. Only once safely returned and inspected will Zativo refund The Customer.
1. If in these Terms and Conditions there is found to be invalid provision, it will not affect the validity of the entire Terms and Conditions. The parties shall determine (a) a new provision with which to replace it with, that (b), goes as far as legally possible to the intent of the original provision is given.
If you have any questions about the above, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us.